Jambands.ca

Trey in Burlington VT!

Basher

Okay! I ordered a pair for both nights too. If you did so online you should note that this does NOT mean you actually got tickets. We just submitted an order. They say it is an email system and they are processed in the order they are received, so we should find out soon.

Hopefully I can meet up with you Ottawa freaks and we can go in together? I need to do it on the cheap. Plus, you gotta start convincing Jaybone to use my second ticket for each night!

Yeah, I ordered too. I'm a bit confused by this message:

Please note that our online ordering system is an email based system. We process email ticket requests during business hours in the order in which they are received while simultaneously processing incoming phone and window sales.

Does that mean, as Basher stated, we've only submitted an order?

Bsherman, I think you could hook up with us, we're camping at Vermont Dave's.

I'm sitting on the phone right now...I don't want to do the email thing...I want to hear that I have tickets.

BTW---thanks for posting B!

I forgot to get on the phone at 10

hey hey! The phone worked great for me. I waited for 5 minutes, and then I got my 3!

B, we will probably head up on the Friday and party it up that night if you wanna go a little early.

Also, last year I think we all chipped in, and VD rented a port-a-potty!

You guys convinced me.... I wasn't going to go, but seeing my Canuck phriends ordering pushed me into it.

So lets find a nice spot to all camp together and have one hell of a night.

I only ordered for the Saturday night, because its my BDAY!!!!!!

Email me personally (tseantaylor@canoemail.com) and I can probably find us a place to stay- or at least a great camping spot.

Sean

Ha ha, I thought for sure I would have to reply to this one...just doing some lurking for the last little while, and i've noticed that bsherman had a lot of Ottawa bashing to do. So I was just wondering which part of Ottawa was so bad, the liquor store or the Arrow?!! Or maybe it's because we talk in morse code! [Wink]

So, if you do come out for the party at Rob's, you'll have to stop at allergy central to say hi to my mom, because it's only a few minutes away, and she LOVED you!

Also, my "lotto ticket" won a free ticket, so if the free ticket I get with that wins, I'll pay you back your $3!

Hope you and Julia come back to Ottawa soon, I'll be starting on your projects ASAP!

buggy

Well look who it is!

Buggie! [Wink]

Nice to hear from you, hope everything is going well. You know all my bashing of Ottawa is out of love right? Who am I kidding, you're all inferior! Haha.

It was great meeting you and your mom. Now I only have one question to ask: How are those things on your To Do list coming? I mean, clothing with trap doors, purple accessory cozies, world peace... These were ALL marked ASAP as I recall?

Brian

I don't know about sissy pants, but I do now specialize in leisure suits! I'm sure you'd probably LOOK like a sissy wearing one, unless your a 1980's gym teacher!

I'm only back for a couple of days. I have only 3 days left of high-speed internet to (mis)use!

Hey B- I'ld love to use your second set of tix, thanx for the offer. I have yet to make the pilgrimage to hippy mecca (aka burlington), so seeing trey in his own backyard is as good an excuse as they come. Hope it all works out, i'm getting pumped for a sweet summer.

quote:

Originally posted by bsherman:

You know, I'm gonna have to come out to Ottawa again for a more normal weekend. You guys got any suggestions for good upcoming off-days?

Canned Beats was talking about having a party at his parents' place some weekend before the May CTMF. It's not Ottawa, but it's close, and a bunch of Ottawa people should be there.

Aloha,

Brad

Archived