Jambands.ca

so I have an interactive game idea...

ggrtrhhrtgg

ya, I know, I am just getting into Survivor and its brilliant, and Low Roller's Rock n Roll survivor was fun!!! But, what do you think about having a jamband survivor--- If anyone is interested, let me know... maybe we could get 20 or so in the game and vote people off just like the show... I will think of trivia questions and you can gain amunity by winning the round... we could have two camps---form alliances etc.. I think it would be kind of fun??? and since I already voted myself off the board last week, I can promise you on my word that I would remain completely impartial throughout the game... Let me know if anyone is interested... yours truly---formerly #2 ::

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to play, however, will this only focus on jambands and their "history" since the year 2000 or so? If that's the case, I'd probably rather not play. If, however, this could be a general music trivia game I'd be far more interested.

(I find that many people seem to regard the "jamband scene" as very new, rather than something that dates back to the Grateful Dead, Little Feat, Allmans... and others spanning 3 or 4 decades.)