Jambands.ca

I need a Miracle!

Sarahbelle

you have a ride for the rest of the tour if you need sarah. at least a good excuse to see ottawa and montreal for a few hours at a time.

i've got some stuff to do in montreal and i'll be chillin at my parents' home for a couple of hours before the show in ottawa...a good meal, a chill space with perhaps a fire...all you have to do is come and have a good road trip. talk to me about it on tuesday.

A chance for good times even if you can't get into the shows...

just a thought.

Sarah I'm in the same boat, although my girlfriend in Toronto bought my ticket. But I work in Westdale and I'm off at 8, the next GO Bus is at 8:07 at King/Dundurn (I won't make it), and the next one is 9:07. So right now the plan is to take the 9:07 and the lovely lady will get me at Union and hopefully we don't miss too much moe. So if you can get $8.45 together, that's how I'm getting there. Of course it'll cost you another $8.45 to get back in the morning, if you've got a place to stay.

But yeah, if anybody is going from Hamilton at around 8:15 or later, I would happily pitch that busfare for gas! email me therev@spin45.net