Jambands.ca

uh-oh, Sunshine, there's a new Sunshyne in town..

scottieking

While checking out the Five Disc thread, I thought I was reading wrong when I noticed that a post I thought was Sunshine's was actually Sunshyne's, a newbie with the misfortune of choosing a pre-existing nickname and with the same person's pre-existing avatar.

NOTE: This is in no way to be interpreted in a negative way but considering the confusion exhibited for years on the whole Booche, Bouche issue... a modest proposal.

Sunshyne, welcome wholeheartedly to Sanctuary, but in the interest of me not confusing you with my sister, can we implore you to consider a change of name/avatar? :)

Is this fair, Skanks? Can we help?

PS After reading your profile, it looks like you and Sunshine would get along quite swimmingly! ::

(rolling eyes) sunshyne with a y, i don't know if you've been lurking on here for awhile before you joined or not, but in case you haven't noticed yet everyone here is a comedian ::, so no worries, i'm sure all this hullabaloo is in good fun.

so welcome! (and i caught the "y" right away, even with the matching avatar, so maybe it's other people that need to pay attention. :D hahaha.)

and yes, judging by your profile you are definitely going to fit in around these parts! so come on in & get dirty. and prepare to say goodbye to your normal life, this place is like the crack of the internet it's so addictive. ::

don't let these bullies force you (haha), but just so you know, if you do end up wanting to change your name, you can just change it in your personal preferences, you don't have to start a new account or anything.

Dudes,

I totally didn't even notice that there was another Sunshine out there, I've always just spelt it with a Y. As for the same avatar, that's just really weird and creepy, it makes me think that the original sunshine and I have a lot in common. I will change things to avoid any further confusion. I still can't get over the fact that I picked the same things as someone else, it's very twilight zonish.

Barney Rubble is my double.

Seeing how there are all of these clones walking around, I decided I should take a moment to make sure everyone knows who the real Todd is, around here. In case you lost track, it's me. I have no idea who Velvet or Velveet are, but they are frauds. Only I am the true Todd.

So it's a kind of "Thou shalt have no other Todds before me" kind of thing?

Aloha,

Brad