Jambands.ca

Perhaps Tonberry's Greatest Idea Ever?

Tonberry

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Push th' Little Daisies is a nice choice, though I'm afraid, Howler, Palace beat you to the punch on Ween... Another choice?

The Slip is difficult to find... but I look forward to doing this.

Oh gosh... I guess I actually have to go through with this huh? Consarn it... I'll start tomorrow. Keep the tracks coming folks... I'll make it a 2-discer if I gotta...

I know you said no live tracks, but, what if I show you where to get it from and how... tres easy... and you can find the slip song there as well...

SCI---Born on the Wrong Planet-- let me know if its ok...ta

So... it's slow going team. We like ecclectic music. I've got only NINE songs so far...

Part of this isn't my fault, though, I had several downloading, and then, I sh!t you not, when I typed 'Bob Weir' into a search line, my computer restarted out of nowhere (Huuuuxtable!!! ::)

Anyway, quickly to Palace: Ween is one of my faves, but, if I'm going to make such acceptions to the no more than one track rule, I'd have to likely apply it to everyone -- like String Cheese -- that's something I'm just not willing to do...

Now, about the 'not a live song' rule. Well, that went out the window either with or before the Slip... so... that rule's out, though, I'd prefer not to have to go hunting for a part of a show. Try to stick to a popular release album (thank goodness I don't have to scan through dicks picks... I'd probably never find anything there's so many... :( )

Also, you sneaky sneaks with your side-projects... couldn't let one dead incarnation on, could ya? Well, to punish you, they're on back to back. Jerry will be right before Bobby. Take that how it seems...

Now, I wanted to post the current 'track list', and let you know which ones I had, but that reset kinda put a kaibosh on things. To make matters worse, for some reason Soulseek isn't connecting either.

Anyway... does anyone know a program that will let me (SIMPLY) change the length of an mp3? The eyes of the world track goes into another song, and the slip track has about 30 seconds of crowd noise.

So, here's the track list --

key:

* - I've got it

= - I've seen it/was getting it/am getting it

/ - I haven't seen it yet...

// - I'm pretty sure I'm not going to find it (don't be discouraged, we'll find a way to get it)

+ - Haven't tried yet

Grateful Dead - Eyes of the World *

Soundtrack of our Lives - Sister Surround *

Nick Drake - Three Hours *

Eric Clapton - Cocaine =

Ween - Hello Johnny /

Fat Cats - Soldiers Home //

The Spades - I Like to Burn Things //

Medeski, Martin and Wood - Anonymous Skulls *

Bob Marley and the Wailers - Get Up, Stand Up *

Primus - Harold of the Rocks *, but bad file

Bob Dylan - Abandoned Love *

Queen - Another One Bites the Dust =

Rheostatics - Polar Bear and Trees / (though its close to two //s. Unlike the other two, I can't for the life of me find this particular track, while I find dozens of rheostatics)

Jerry Garcia - Gomorrah +

Bob Weir - I'll Doggone It +

The Slip - Soft, Warm, Simple Wonder *

Grand Theft Bus - Low *

Charlie Haden/Egberto Gismonti - Maracatu +

Janis Joplin - Summertime +

Slowcoaster - Jon +

Rolling Stones - Dead Flowers +

O'Malley's Bar by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds +

Kris Kristofferson - Sunday Moring Coming Down +

Steely Dan - Kid Charlemagne +

String Cheese Incident - Born on the Wrong Planet +

The Band - Up On Cripple Creek +

The Gourds - Web Before You Walk Into It +

Draw The Line - She Stole My Beer +

All right... well, keep those submissions coming, folks! So many bands not brought up yet...

I don't know if your CD is finished yet or not but...

since nobody has picked a Phish song yet...

I'd like to change my song to "Hailey's Comet" by Phish which is not on an album to the best of my knowledge.

If you absoluly need the songs to be studio versions then I choose "Down with disease" by Phish.