Jambands.ca

Drums & Organ or Fishbone????

Paan

they're the same night... I'm going to be doing Organ and Drums with the Chatham crew...

fu©k yeah! Hopin a 'crew' will be coming down from here. Not too sure though. I know I'll be there. I reckon I can talk studog into it too. We just loved them when we saw them at hookahville.

Oh, and paisley, remember how we lost our car key and buddy was goign to kill us when h e got back form the liquor store... well wouldn't you know it, when we got to the beerstore in london, there it was sitting in the trunk keyhole! What zombies we are!

I do think that I will be at Organ and Drums as well...

I haven't met too many of y'all either. Unfortunately I'm at work so the only picture of myself that I have to link to is an old one:

aaronthumbsup.jpg

Fortunately, I have secured an artist's rendering of what I may look like today:

aaronthumbsup3.JPG

(those aren't dreadlocks, just long hair)

(see everybody there)

well wouldn't you know it, when we got to the beerstore in london, there it was sitting in the trunk keyhole! What zombies we are!

they actually found it in the trunk keyhole while you were in the bank, then left it there all the way to london... hillarious!!! ::

no wonder there's such a search for brains at the end of each evening ::

(see ya Friday!)

(and woohoo Bouche and Ms. Hux!

you guys doing Medeski/Duo on Saturday? I be lookin for a lift to toronto, though I can always hop a bus)