Jambands.ca

SAY GOODBYE TO DOUG FEAVER WITH US

whiteymuseum

After some sensitive talks over beers, debates about Marcel Dionne and bonding through our mutual love for the Rheostatics...Doug Feaver will humbily be retiring from his weekly residency with the Casbah/LaLuna family.

After 12 years with the occasional hiatus for tours and what not, Doug Feaver's final epic performances will be:

Wed Dec 1

Wed Dec 8

and Wed Dec 15

Casbah Lounge

306 King St W

Hamilton

No Cover Charge. But perhaps feel more inclined than ever to come out and support Doug and his 3-hour psychedelic folk performances.

All the best, Doug.

ROLLIN~1.png

Whoa...I wasn't expecting that.Man,thats too bad.

I remember being at one of Doug's first shows at La Lunas (on King),met so many folks (Fat Cats) from going to see the guy,my first show was at the Tivoli with Junkhouse,High Times (pre Fatties),Mahones & Doug,basically was the beginning of what is now the "jam" scene in Hamilton,all started for me moreless with him.

Wish I could make it tonight,just to ill currently.

i've only ever seen him once! aaarrrrggggghhhhhh! that guy's neat. who wants to pick me up in kitchener and go to hamilton? i have to be there tomorrow anyways to register for classes. i'll bring you some borscht made fresh today. ricky won't sleep in the car. he's being a whussy. i'm sad :( damned whussy pants ricky.

Wow, what a timewarp ! This brings me back to summer 1993, a great summer spent in Hamilton. I saw Doug Feaver on 5-6 Thursdays at La Luna, and I remember that his shows rocked. If one particular girl, I believe her name was Jeanette, was there, Doug always played "Not Fade Away" for her on request. Great great times. This reminds me how much time has passed since then. ::

I've had a lot of good times with Dougie. My mind's eye casts itself back to the good ol' days at the old La Luna where he would draw quite the sizeable crowd for quite a while, beautiful barefoot girls spinning and dancing and Doug sticking to the tunes and layin' it down while we all drank and celebrated life moved from adolescence into something else altogether.

Thanks Doug! I may have to catch one of these shows coming up....... it's been a while.

too bad, personally haven't been making it out often enough to catch his shows lately... Doug rocks, a Canadian institution

have met a lot of great people at Doug Feaver shows over the years and had many many awesome times

will be there next Weds, but am also thinking everyone should team up to help spread the word and try to get a big crew together for his last night (Weds, Dec. 15) to pay our due respects

Me and Dancin' Man plan on being there. I started going to see doug in the late eighties-pre sitar...I bought a 45 off him...ha, anyone rememebr 45's? Our little town I think it was...or maybe ride the wild horses...can't remember...back in the days when I could drink a newfie under the table and be to work(or school) on time and alert. Vulcan mind grips anyone???