Jambands.ca

Chappy Chanukah Skancs!!!

StoneMtn

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you're facing the menorah, candle #1 is on the your far right. As the nights go on, though, you add candles moving left, so that on night #2 there are two on the right, night #3 the three on the right are filled... When you light them, though, you use the shamash (that extra candle) and light from left to right. (Wow, I feel like I made that sound way more confusing than necessary...)

Maybe just click here:

http://www.akhlah.com/holidays/hanukkah/hanukkah_blessings.php

Edit: I just noticed that the menorah I posted for night three actually demonstrates what I was trying to explain, if you see above.

Some chocolate, some cash, some gift certificates, a video game for my tv (a cool one that is a bunch of '80s games built right into a free-standing joystick that plugs right into the tv) ... more still to come, though (including a 5.1 dolby surround sound system, woo hoo)! (Or maybe I'm just optimistic.)

Found yourself a dreidel yet? I'm interested in hearing the rules to the drinking game you invent...

Haven't put much effort into finding one. The rules will be simular to those of three man. Each side representing a different ammount of sips or shots etc. I mainly think that it will be funnier watching a bunch of drunken idiots trying to spin a top rather than rolling dice.