Jambands.ca

Any moms out there??

Mr. Photogeek

when is your wife due?

If it's soon, some kind of eco mom/baby pampering products (ie, bath stuff, creams etc) would be nice.

Also, some kind of natural home remedies book (for curing lil babies) would be good too. Keep that baby healthy naturally.

Hope that helps.

I asked a mom what she thinks, as she's also a great gift-giver (she's all about the thought behind it). She said the most special present she received was a huge fleece blanket for wrapping up in with her baby when she read to him. It came from her best friend who also gave with it, a couple of classic childrens books (Velveteen Rabbit and The Giving Tree). Her son is now 10, and they use that blanket to this day when laying on opposite ends of the couch reading their own books, still together though.

Space Wrangler...you just made me remember...most of the moms I know....absolutely loved that snuggly(might actually be called a snuggly)...not sure how to describe it...sort of a fleece sling that wraps around you and keeps baby snuggled up to your front....yet allows for alot of freedom of movement for the mom.

just realized...not the slings that wrap around like a newsboys bag...and mabey cotton, not fleece? I believe the girls said it's better because it wraps around both shoulders and both ways around the waist...I think it might be an East Indian thing. So probably that's the kinda store that would carry it.

another classic mom/child book is "I'll love you forever" Robert Munch

Wow I find that story to be sooo creepy - The parent climbs in throught the window to cuddle with their kid (now a grown adult) without them knowing ::

I also find something strangely troubling about that story... It does seem to be a standard fixture though, as far as children's books go...