Jambands.ca

vince carter traded

slammer

hey basketball fans...what dou you think about the vince trade...or do you care...as we are all aware, teamwork is a central attribute/component to music performance ...I'm thinking that this may be some sort of an interesting case study to see how the raptors will do after having rid themselvers of there weak link/albatross ... teamwork being more important than individual acheivement...amazing talent ...happy see him gone tho...Go raptors!!

I went today to see the Raptors vs. Nets at the ACC. If the score of that game is any indication of how well the Raps will do (they won 110-99) then they look like they will improve without Vince Carter being a constant distraction.

Let's face it the Raptors have already won three games verses some of the toughest opponents in the NBA without Carter in the line-up. At home vs. Spurs (Carter was in that game though he only scored 4 points and didn't play in the fourth quarter), in Miami vs the Heat and at home to the Timberwolves.

I love basketball and so I will support the Toronto Raptors no matter what as I hope my childrens grandchildren get to watch the NBA in Toronto.

Okay I'm rambling now, if it isn't already clear yes I'm happy Carter is gone.