Jambands.ca

Sat. Feb. 5 in Ottawa ... D Dog, H Mouse, drums

mark tonin

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha, awwwww, thanks guys! sorry though, i really won't be able to make it. i've been really sick all week, which is a surely a result of the non-stop gogogogogogogo pattern my schedule almost exclusively adheres to. and i mean really sick, i even took a sick day (actually 1-3/4 sick days!) for like the 3rd or 4th time in the SEVEN years i've been at this job (i trudge to work under just about any circumstances... in fact, the main reason i took any sick time at all is because my boss basically took one look at me & sent me home... and i still managed to stay & work for about an hour after i was allowed to go. it took "are you kidding? there is NO way you can go to work tomorrow" from a couple of people to convince me to even call in the following day.). anyway, i have to start taking better care of myself. and even if i am chauffered there & back, it will still be too much of a mission for me right now to accomplish in 2 days. so i am sorry i won't be able to make it, but i hope everyone has a rawkin' good time! and i'm touched by everyone's coercing. so thanks for that!

and anyway, i have a *thuper* hot date in chatham that weekend. :D

but bokonon, i hope your birthday is spectacular! and i hope harvard mouse and diesel dog stomp everyone's asses!

Glad to hear things worked out for you. We look forward to seeing you up here again...

Worked out? Was there a problem I wasnt aware of? I get the feeling some wires have been crossed (again)

I knew I was going,told ya that on NYE when I was there,just had to confirm the final details with Floyd.