Jambands.ca

Harvard Mouse Sat. Jan. 8 Victoria Park Boathouse

mark tonin

I know that people are focused on NYE happenings, but here's a show for the following weekend ... hopefully some of you can make it ... the Boathouse is a sweet little venue in a cool location.

Sat. Jan. 8

HARVARD MOUSE

at the Boathouse

Victoria Park, Kitchener

show starts at 9:00 p.m.

$5

Hope to see some of you there!

Peace, Mark

maxwebster ... you rock! Thanks as always Cary for your support, and have a great nero's eve.

ike ... enjoy, my friend! What's happening in the Bahamas ... a warm winter holiday or a music event or both or something else?

bokonon ... hopefully you and that friend of yours who likes to bang on things can make it out for this. :: ;)

Peace, Mark

Enjoy the warm winter holiday, ike! A blast of warmth and sunshine sounds pretty awesome to me. And after the blast of cold, snow and ice in Ottawa on Feb. 5 you'll be nicely balanced out. ::

And happy NYE to you ike, bokonon, and to the rest of the Diesel Dog and Fat Cats crew ... I'm positive that tonight's show will be loads of fun!!! Bark bark, meow, meow ... it's always a great time when the animals come out to play!

bokonon ... keep on bugging that old "tasty" whussypants of yours to come out for the Victoria Park show ;) :: ... and I look forward to helping you celebrate your birthday in Ottawa!

The Sat. Jan 8 show at the Victoria Park boathouse will start promptly at 9:30 p.m. and will end shortly after midnight. (update ... the show will most likely start at 9 p.m. or very shortly after to ensure that we have time to play 2 full sets of music.)

Peace, Mark

lookin' like i'll make it to this.

i was groovin' to harvard mouse, and endless combinations on my way to work this morning. hwy8 was closed, so i sat on weber st. in kitchener for an hour drinkin' coffee.. then i got out of town. thankfully, i had lots of new tunes for the ride. since i was already late, i took the scenic route down guelph line, through escarpment country.. ahhh.

anyways, thanks again for providing us all with so much music mark. lookin' forward to more.

"do you think there will be room for me and Tigger at the Boathouse" ... let's put it this way, it will seem empty in there without the 2 of you bouncing around! :: ... and whatever you can do to help fill the place up is appreciated, as this is our first Boathouse gig and it would be nice to pack the place and set things up well for the future.

Nice to read you'll be able to make it Craig!

The mouse developed at Harvard and the attempts to patent it raise lots of interesting ethical, moral, legal, and philisophical issues ...

And a friendly reminder ... the show will most likely start at 9 or very shortly after to ensure that we have time to play 2 full sets of music, as we can only play until midnight or shortly after.

Peace, Mark

Thanks to everyone who made it out to the show last night ... we had a blast playing at the Boathouse in Victoria Park and hope to be back there in the spring. Next time we'll move a few tables to make some dance room.

Our next gig is on Fri. Jan. 21 upstairs at the Lanc in Kitchener ... we open for the Fat Cats, and are very much looking forward to it! We've got Tungsten Gruvsten doing sound, and there will be a drum circle between bands led by Organic Groove ... it's going to be a full-on "pedal to the metal" party ... I hope to see many of your smiling faces and dancing bodies at the show! I know that I'll be dancing and smiling, that's for sure!

Peace, Mark