Jambands.ca

More Brennifer News

AdamH

I'm glad they split... I've never found Jennifer Anniston to be very talented or attractive... (Sorry to you Friends freaks, but the show sucked, as did the cast). Brad is a great actor... Fight Club? Ocean's Eleven? Snatch? Awesome... I hope now that he's single again he gets back into doing some really stand out roles. I never really liked Brad when I was younger (I thought he was a "pretty boy"), but his roles in Fight Club and Snatch changed that for me. I wish him all the best, and I hope Jennifer crashes and burns... Not literally, just career-wise...

[color:"purple"] yeah, 'cuz only good actor + good actress = happyily ever after.

hmmmm....how in the hell did Booche and I ever get together? The only thing we really had in common in the beginning was...well, laughter and the spreading of good times

If I were as much of a freak (sorry love, but you are a bit of a freak sometimes...in a super-fantastic way!) as Booche, he never would have come near me. And god-forbid what he would have done when I tried to plant that first kiss on him! :o

Hi Paisley, and glad you asked. Let's check google shall we?

1. First I went right to the source of Hollywood Buzz. Or Bollywood at least. The Times of India says: Don't dare mention Aniston!

2. The Connecticut Lifestyle says "Pitt looking shady in Japan": "...But the 41-year-old star did land in Japan wearing a pair of dark glasses - a tell-tale sign of the "I'm trying to cover up my puffy eyes" dilemma."

3. New Kerala reports that Jennifer has moved out.

I'll be sure to keep you updated on this tragedy...once the papers start giving it fair coverage and stop covering the lesser tragedy of a Tsunami.

bradangelina175.jpg

To the casual observer, Brad Pitt and the woman with whom he was strolling through the streets of romantic Costiera Amalfi, Italy, on Oct. 30, looked like head-over-heels lovers, perhaps even newlyweds.

“There really seemed to be a chemistry between them,” said one onlooker. Unfortunately for Jennifer Aniston, she wasn’t the woman on her husband’s arm — it was Angelina Jolie. Star has never-before-seen photos showing the movie stars as they tenderly touched in the small, quaint seaside resort town near Naples.

The pictures show the Mr. and Mrs. Smith co-stars getting increasingly cozy after the movie cameras stopped rolling on the film they were shooting. The pair, according to witnesses, took a stroll together along the picturesque streets of the village and were “always laughing and joking.”

Brad, 41, and Angelina, 29, were on the exclusive Amalfi coast to shoot scenes for their movie. They stayed at the plush, five-star Hotel Santa Caterina, in separate $1,200-per-night suites, and dined under the moonlight on the hotel’s terrace, overlooking the Mediterranean. One onlooker said: "You wouldn't have thought that Brad had a wife back in America. He and Angelina looked like lovers." Representatives for both the stars have denied that there was any romantic relationship between Brad and Angelina.

Photo

Meanwhile, Brad and Jennifer, now on the road to divorce, are no longer even living in the same house — a $13.5-million Beverly Hills mansion that he decorated, but that Jennifer always hated. As of press time, she was living in West Hollywood with her friend and hairdresser, Chris McMillan, the man responsible for giving her the famous “Rachel” haircut.

Brad's family is hoping for a reconciliation between he and his wife, but only time will tell if he and Jen get back together or if he and Angelina become Hollywood's next glamour couple.

For more details on Brad & Angelina, plus more exclusive pictures of them together, check out Star, on newsstands beginning this Thursday.

People who actually care about this should be lined up and stoned to death.

so, seeing as you have posted twice in this thread already, i take it you'll be first in line to die? might wanna stock up on windex to keep that glass house of yours to a streak free shine! ;)

i think it's sad they're splitting up. they seemed like a great couple who truly loved each other a lot.

People who actually care about this should be lined up and stoned to death.

so, seeing as you have posted twice in this thread already, i take it you'll be first in line to die? might wanna stock up on windex to keep that glass house of yours to a streak free shine! ;)

i think it's sad they're splitting up. they seemed like a great couple who truly loved each other a lot.

Don't make fun of my glass house! You have no idea what it is like to be watched all the time.