Jambands.ca

i've discovered an effective hangover cure!

snarfmaster C

[color:"green"] greens+

i've been on it daily for a week now. you drink a cup first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. it's full of great herbs and other good things for your body (like friendly bacterias which would likely be destroyed by a night of drinking).

i had some not-so-nice draft earlier in the week, and greens+ took the nasty headache away immediately. this morning (or afternoon, i guess) i woke up after a long night of excessive rye and rum, and after my greens+ i don't have any of the sound/light sensitivity, headache, weird nausea feeling at ALL. this is a miracle cure. :)

i highly recommend this. i have the tangerine flavour, and i didn't like it much at first (it's pretty sweet) but i dig it now. it costs around $30 for a 1 month supply - $1 a drink, and it comes with the cup you need to measure the water/juice and to shake it up to mix it.

i haven't tested it after a night of bad drink mixing, but so far it's worth it's weight in gold.

cheers!

amber just got some Greens+ from work. I've been taking it for 3 day stints. can't really tell if it's doing anything but i'm sure it can't hurt.

personally, nothing cures a hang over like a little trip out to the flower garden............

opium-poppypic.jpg

This remedy is not to be repeated for more than 1 day or else you will end up with a way bigger hang over then you started with.