Jambands.ca

Kalan Porter

Kelly-Anne

Saturday, February 12 at 7 pm

(Stage) Kalan Porter: Talented Albertan 19 year-old singer who rose to stardom earlier this year as 6.2 million Canadian viewers followed his success on a popular talent search television show. Kalan released his first album entitled ‘219 Days’ this month and is starting the first leg of his Canadian tour this Winter.

This is so great and it's free. I might also pop in and see someone named Buffy St Marie play as well. She did allot of stuff for Sesame Street. Maybe I'll remember some of her stuff from when I was a kid.

i like the muppets' singing better. but buffy did write some very politically important songs, especially about native residential schools. did you know the last one closed in 1985 in brantford?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! that's really fu©ked if you ask me. it's now part of the woodland cultural centre on mohawk st. (i think that's the right name, but if i was driving i could show it to you)

I am so glad I dumped your fat pale ass. I realise that I had about 12 beers in me and a gram of scroom in me, but seriously

WHAT WAS I THINKING.

Why do you feel the need to degrade me even more?

I'm still hurting from that whole "Why is kelly-anne like a moped? cause they're both fun to ride until your friends find out" joke.

My only crime is falling in love with you and writing some bad poetry about you.

in words of Kalan, taken from his album "219 Days"

"If this world makes you crazy

And you've taken all you can bear

Just call me up cuz you know I'll be there

And I see your true colors shining through

I see your true colors and that's why I love you

So don't be afraid to let them show

Your true colors, true colors, true colors"

Teo, can we just be friends? Why do have to hate?

I am so glad I dumped your fat pale ass. I realise that I had about 12 beers in me and a gram of scroom in me, but seriously

WHAT WAS I THINKING.

Maybe I am missing asomething here, but I really don't think this is the place for that kind of post. Please do not disparage people with whom you've had realtionships in a public forum. It is rude and makes you look like a complete douche.

Have some respect.

Oh, and is this chick serious about Kalan Porter or did I get back on the pot without realiaing it.

Kelly-Anne,

Only you would actually think that Kalan Porter wrote "true colors". Any fool knows that Captain Lou Albino wrote it and gave it for free to Cindi Lauper to sing it for her help in making the WWF a must watch event.

And I promised my best bud Sanchez that I'd stop drinking and dropping the majic schroom until I found a steady lay in my life.

The cost is just too high and my fear of bumping into you at a concert is preventing me from leaving my apartment.

Oh and another thing wackochick, I've changed my email address, so you can't sign me up for more Dr Phil advice spam.

with no love intended,

Teo

Dude, Kelly_Anne and Teo aren't real people... Take their posts with a grain of salt, and just laugh...

ok good, i am on the right track here. i kind of suspected.

but really, that movie called where the spirit lives is quite good, and is in no way really relevant to very much here, so excuse me while i quickly leave to another thread.