Jambands.ca

D'oh! I overslept. How was BNB?

Guest Low Roller

Guest Low Roller

Well my short pre-show power nap turned into full-on deep sleep, as it is almost 1am, and I was asleep for five hours. So much for Burt Neilson Band tonight. How was it?

Oh my fu©k!

You missed it, large.......................

Frankenstein was the last tune and the place was torn a new ahe$$hole.

"Just hanging out for awhile............"

ahh fu©k man, I have been wanting to hear them play that again since I heard it in 2002!!shitballs

Oh LowRoller, did you ever miss some action. Absolutely everyone was in fine form, the music was incredible (I Shall be Released made my eyes water) and the crew was raging.

Sunshine I have a question for you. Are you going to call Catphish today or should we wait 3 days? It's been a long time for me...... ;) Gawd do I love you ladies.

One more apology out to Hux for our little hitting the floor episode. Thanks for breaking my fall and for providing the evening's warm up.

heheh... i remember dinghy putting hux's shaving cream all over my face. i smelled like a man for the rest of the night. sssssexy!

Yeah, he did the same to me and Sloth as well... BNB tore it up, the boys were on fire last night... Brad let me hear some of it last night during setbreak, his recording sounds good. The afterparty was good times as well... Thanks to the Burties and to the 40 Main crew for a great night!

Hey Sunshine and Ms. Hux....are you guys talking about what I think your talking about? I seem to remember getting into some funny business with ms Catphish during the evening as well......

Dude, I saw a lot of things go on at BNB... I'm not at liberty to discuss anything, let's just say I hope no cameras were pointed stage left directly behind Jeff... (Or maybe I do? ;) )