Jambands.ca

Valentines day in toronto

shitidiot

why are you even bothering, when i already made it clear that i wasn't intrested in waitsting my time fighting with you over usless stuff?

If you wana be the one to carry this on, go ahead but i'm not really intrested in having anything ot do with a person like you

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there a band laying at the orbit room? i'll come to the coop

Ummmm....yah...that would be Kevin Breit & The Sisters Euclid who've been ripping it up at The Orbit Room every Monday night for the past eight years. Must be seen and heard to believe. One of Toronto's and Canada's best kept secrets...in my humble opinion.

Cheers,

Can'O'Phish

hmmm.. i've never seen kevin breit but have heard amazing things... i think there was a track on a Kev's Cuts i received... diving duck? anyhoo, i'm on vacation that week, maybe i'll make it out to toronto to dance my valentine wookie blues away, hahaha... well, its something to consider, anyhow..

Remember that there's always the Gypsy! And folks, if you get there after 10:00 and don't see us all gathered at the back it means we've moved upstairs to the Hooch! The owner's been waiting until the night got big enough to fill out its own venue and I think we've made it :: The Hooch is a crazy, cozy space that can be all our own... it's got a stage, funky kitchen style floors and our own bar ;) So come on out and drink away those valentine "Who's got my wookie" blues away with us. It'll be our own Maritime kitchen party on Queen Street west!