Jambands.ca

to all the skanks of the board...

ggrtrhhrtgg

tomorrow, operation meet so sweet is going to be in full effect... Don't ask, just smile...

anyhow, I am pretty damn excited and I just wanted to share what I am feeling with all of you at this very moment.... I realize at times I make no logical sense, I realize I am overly opinionated, nosy, ignorant, you fu©king name it... but, let me share this with everyone of you on this board... I sincerely love each and every one of you fu©king skanks!!! have a wonderful evening, week, month, year, life, whatever, and if I can ever do anything to help just let me know...buenos noches my very dear amigos!!! :: :: :: :: :: ::

If you have visited the thread once, and re-visit it later you'll be dropped to the newest post since your last visit. No idea how you would get around this but then again I think it's handy.

Weird,it doesn't do that for me,when I click the thread title I get the first post,so I click the persons name on the right to go directly to the last post....::

wooo hooo kw skanks to ottawa trip, now it looks like most of the band members are bringing friends with us. we're bringing lionlocks and ganga goddess, ike and bandwhore are bringing super freak and dancin man. wow, look at those names, that simply screams good times.

one rowdy library technician comin' up! :D