Jambands.ca

slamming your fingers in the car door..

bONES

one time! i was partyin' at a large field party, tripping out on some very good LSD, sitting by the bon fire. when my friend asked me to pull his car closer so we could crank out some tunes. one thing leads to another and the next thing i know I'm in the drivers seat, the car is staled out on top of a 10 by 10 foot giant fu©king bon fire. flames are shooting up all around the car, everyones running for there lives thinking the car is going to explode. finally some of my friends run back and we push the car out into the long grass. the tires were melted and there were hot ember stuck to the gas tank. i lost all the hair on my legs plus a few burns to my hands. needless to say my friends mom was not to happy to see her car that afternoon.

I'm taking a break right now from trying to push a great big washing machine up a flight of stairs to dump it on the street. Wish me luck. I'm afraid. It's a very stubborn and ornery creature. If my next posting is riddled with typos, the reason should be clear.

Sometimes a great tool of destruction like a washing machine is more easily moved when dismantled.