Jambands.ca

slamming your fingers in the car door..

bONES

hurts like a bitch!

so can biting a big chunk of flesh off your cheek when you are chewing som'n

well today i added a new fu©king hell... that should have never happened OOOUCH to the list..

for some reason i slammed the dish soap bottle down on the counter after adding some to the sink..MISTAKE

got an eye full of liquid palmolive

i swear there were bubbles coming out of my sockets as i washed them out with cold water

stung for a long time after too...what the heck is in that stuff!?

anyone stub their toe, or smash their noggin' lately ::

Years ago, my friend drove me home after a party. We had the music cranked to 11 and my parents driveway was one of those semi-circle drive-thru types. I opened the back door to get my bag out and then slammed the car door on my finger. Since the music was so loud, she couldn't hear me screaming in pain and knocking on the window and she started to drive away. I ran beside the car for a few metres, but I realized she couldn't hear me so I decided to yank my hand out before I got dragged down the street. It ripped my entire ring-finger nail off and spewed blood all night. It was the most unbelievable pulsing, pounding pain I have ever experienced to this day. I still have the scar...

Fell out of a tree about 30 feet in the air hitting what seemed to be evry branch on the way down. Landed head first on a mail box breaking my colar bone. Never did have it set and now suffer from chronic dislocation of the right shoulder. I was 16 and loaded probably the only thing that saved my life. Luckily no beer was harmed.

Years ago, my friend drove me home after a party. We had the music cranked to 11 and my parents driveway was one of those semi-circle drive-thru types. I opened the back door to get my bag out and then slammed the car door on my finger. Since the music was so loud, she couldn't hear me screaming in pain and knocking on the window and she started to drive away. I ran beside the car for a few metres, but I realized she couldn't hear me so I decided to yank my hand out before I got dragged down the street. It ripped my entire ring-finger nail off and spewed blood all night. It was the most unbelievable pulsing, pounding pain I have ever experienced to this day. I still have the scar...

That sounds like a scene from a future Ben Stiller movie. freak accident indeed. Didn't you learn anything from Nigel?? ;)