Jambands.ca

what band have u seen the most live?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I've given this a lot of thought. First, I thought it had to be Phish, or possibly the Grateful Dead; maybe Days of You; or even The Freeway Band...

... in actual fact, I think I've seen this band of merry men more than any of them, having been a devoted viewer as a child ...

rockrh.jpg

Timmy B, that's pretty sweet... But you do know Benevento/Russo isn't a Phish side project right? Unless you meant the GRaB Trio (Benevento/Russo/Gordon)... Very impressive list, but a lot of acts I personally would have skipped... Hell, I've even seen Cavern...

Timmy B, that's pretty sweet... But you do know Benevento/Russo isn't a Phish side project right? Unless you meant the GRaB Trio (Benevento/Russo/Gordon)... Very impressive list, but a lot of acts I personally would have skipped... Hell, I've even seen Cavern...

The Benevento/Russo show I that I added to the list is the The Duo featuring Mike Gordon at New Years Eve in NYC at B.B. King's Bar & Grill.

"from what i know of TimmyB, he is no trust funder.

you'd be surprised how much ya'll saved if you didn't drink or smoke (anything)." - Secondtube

I don't want anyone to freak out cause this is solely intended as ajoke but from what I now know of TimmyB, he is a narc ;) ::

I was called a narc back in my university days (Carleton University 1994-1997). All my friends were "cool" and I wasn't, but we all still hung out. People started to wonder why I was always hanging out with people that used drugs when I didn't, so they called me a narc.

I told them "It's all about the music, man, the music is all that matters." I still feel the same way today.

And for the record I'm an autoworker at Ford Motor Company of Canada in the Oakville Assembly Plant, not a trust fund baby. All of my fellow brothers and sisters in the union who started around the same time as me have houses, are married and are starting to have children. Instead I go to fifty shows plus a year.

you'd be surprised how much ya'll saved if you didn't drink or smoke (anything).

no actually i've got a pretty good idea of how much i'd save and i wouldn't be surprised. but i regret nothing. once again illustrates how kick ass livin in the swo is for shows.

just joshin ya timmy thats kick ass you've seen that many bands. i wish i had that kind of dedication and time. keep every ticket?