Jambands.ca

what band have u seen the most live?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PHish 30 times I guess. DOn't know how many nero shows but probably about 10 or so, MMW 10+ times, and for those Ottawa folks who remember Sabotabby, sh!t we used to go see those guys almost every wednesday at that basement place on Bank street. Those were good times!

Hmmm...

Phish - 53 times ('93-'04)

Grateful Dead - 15 times ('92-'95)

the New Deal - probably 15-20 times?

(edit to add): Dave Matthews Band - over ten times, but not really sure of the total

And, of course, I've seen local acts like the Fat Cats and Mike Daley more times than I can count since 1993 when I turned 19.

WOW people those are some impressive numbers. I've seen nero 100+ times. I've seen acts like TAB, The Slip, MMW, JSB, GTB, BNB several times as well, I guess I'm more into variety and seeing new things than focusing on one band (now that nero's not playing anyway).

Although I sure would like to try to see the Slip more than 50 times! Each show is such a unique experience.

I have no idea how to calculate/estimate the number of times I've seen Nero... but another one that stands out for me is Big Sugar. I would guess I saw Big Sugar at least 40 times between 1994-1998 in Kingston. Heck they even played a private party (with King Cob Steelie) for our formal in 98.

Who's knockin'? my fav alice show was a few years back at the NAC - i had a newborn at the time and fell asleep during the drum solo.... ah, it was so peaceful... :) sorry, i suppose this thread is suppose to be about jam band following.

excluding the Fat Cats, whom I've seen perform everywhere from pubs, festivals, bars and private parties galore over the past 10 years....

Phish @ 30 shows

The New Deal @ approx 30 shows

oh yeah, DMB @ 13-14 times

saw the Grateful Dead about a dozen times.

Apart from that, I don't bother counting.