Jambands.ca

Fat Cats DVD

Del

So I finally watched this last night, it's pretty sweet. "Live At The El Mocambo". Thanks TomFoolery! Any word on if this is going to see the light of day? I'd love to buy a copy of it. Either that, or if it's not going to be distributed, maybe burn TomFoolery's copy? I don't want to burn the Cats for money, but if they're not going to get it out officially it really should be spread around... It's pretty good. Esau, any idea?

I was inquiring about getting myself a copy since I have yet to see it.I haven't heard anything about the band releasing it and according to Scott its alright to share it.

Hey Greg,

I saw the first set of the film at a screening that Scott put on a month or so ago. It was great to see the Fat Cats on such a big screen!

At the theatre Scott had a draw for a copy of the DVD and I won So just let me know if you want to borrow the copy and burn the DVD? I would be more than happy to do that, since you are always so kind with me and burning stuff.

I would burn a copy for you but I don't have a DVD burner.

not disputing what you said AT ALL gregor, but i was under the impression from scott that they were gonna release it...hmmm...

Well it was Scott that told me to ask Tim for a copy & he did ask me about uploading video on archive too.I dunno...don't make copies then,easy enough.Problem solved.

anyone know what happened to the original footage from PJC?

Scott said the El Mocambo footage was superior. Not performance wise, but filming wise. That was why Scott used the Toronto show.

Though I think Scott said that the PJC material too might see the light of day? I'm not sure.

anyone know what happened to the original footage from PJC?

Basically I have the same info Tim does,the PJC footage is quality (video)but the audio wasn't (too much aud chatter..argh!)and for months Scott,myself & other folk attempted to get the SBD recording of the PJC show from a certian taper but to no avail.I'm pretty sure you know who I'm refering to Steve,anyway,that was the issue with the PJC recording,I think it may show up in trading circles...if you know what I mean. ;)

Ps.My last post reads like I was gettin my back up at ya Steve,that's certianly not and wasn't the case,I just meant that if we are getting contradicting stories of what is REALLY happening with the DVD the perhaps it would be better to not make copies until we have a solid ageeing story from Scott.

I know he's gone back & forth on this issue so I am not doubting what you heard at all...