Jambands.ca

USA developes Pain as a weapon.

Stapes

Summary:

The US military is developing a new “plasma weapon” designed to inflict non-lethal but excruciating pain from long distances. The weapon is being designed with rioters/demonstrators in mind, and seems to be the logical extension of the mentality that relegates all public expressions of dissent to free-speech cages. I also wonder whether its development is any indication of the government’s expectation of more widespread dissent in the near future.

Full Story

we can watch their faces on satalitte, while we eat popcorn on the couch. We are looking at new ways of crowd control for the next 'election' when I declare myself king of the new world order.

just be happy we're not devoloping cheney's anal blaster probe

What fun is hurting people from a distance? Can anybody tell me that?

Didn't you learn anything at internet meany school? I'm not giving you my fu©king notes again. last time i got them back all spoogy and smeared with sh!t. Tell daddy to let you do homework alone next time. you don't need his help.

hahaha see, now that was fun wasn't it?

Hmmm... here all this time I was using pain as a weapon to motivate myself. Go figure... I was doing it wrong again.

As one of my more psychotic instructors once put it: "Pain is the sensation of WEAKNESS being DRIVEN from your body!"

I drove a lot.

I should have walked.

maybe Paisley can step in here, but isn't this just the reason that Tesla split up his research and inventions concerning using the Earths Ionosphere as a transmission medium for ELF waves?

Tesla and HAARP... look that up!

Basically, they can use the earths upper atmosphere to generate and transmit free energy around the globe. However, evil people could kill millions and rule the world with this technology.

sounds about right Bouche... though he trusted us with the foundations of radar and MRI technology amongst many others... then died penniless (probably because he was shut out for not sharing his death ray thoughts)

admittedly not terribly well versed in Tesla though (but I really really like the Tesla Coil at the Science Center that makes all your hair stand on end!)

i really hate my country sometimes. I guess i should specify government; the country itself and most of the people here are great. it's funny though, most of the people i meet and talk to feel the same way as i do about our country, so i don't understand how our government's actions and beliefs could contradict our oppions so drastically. Very strange.... there must be a lot of bush supporters out there, but i don't meet very many of them. but then again, i don't travel to the bible belt very often!

i really hate my country sometimes. I guess i should specify government; the country itself and most of the people here are great. it's funny though, most of the people i meet and talk to feel the same way as i do about our country, so i don't understand how our government's actions and beliefs could contradict our oppions so drastically. Very strange.... there must be a lot of bush supporters out there, but i don't meet very many of them. but then again, i don't travel to the bible belt very often!

'cuz the people who feel the same way as you don't bother to vote(or not enough of them anyway)

" 'cuz the people who feel the same way as you don't bother to vote(or not enough of them anyway)"

sad, but true. I talked alot of people before the election who were fired up to vote, but, after the election, when i asked who actually went out and voted, very few of them did.

I refuse to listen to people bitch out GWB if they didn't vote, because they were too lazy to voice their oppinion on election day so i don't want to hear it now. I, on the otherhand, reserve my right to bitch, because i did vote. :P