Jambands.ca

Bonnaroo Predictions

AD

I will boldly make some predictions for the next round of artist additions.

Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers - (this prediction was originally made by me in January)

The Pixies

White Stripes

Loretta Lynn

This has a lot to do with Music Midtown's lineup and proximity... But I'm gonna stick with these picks.

AD

Guest Low Roller

The White Stripes at Bonnaroo?! That would be wicked... Wouldn't they be the most high profile band on the bill in the history of the event?

(yes, I know I'm opening up a HUGE can of worms, and possibly leave myself open for ridicule. Tough sh!t hippies. Face facts.)

I would go to your festival but how much would you charge me for the priviledge, and what sort of "snooty music fan amusement park" have you got lined up to act as a wook-free zone?

Low Roller have the english hardened you? Your skepticism and disdain is as thick as Booche's first-born.

I would go to your festival but how much would you charge me for the priviledge, and what sort of "snooty music fan amusement park" have you got lined up to act as a wook-free zone?

Low Roller have the english hardened you? Your skepticism and disdain is as thick as Booche's first-born.

You can come for free. If you dress like Polkaroo.

The wook-free zone is obviously the showers. Or the 20-metre radius around me. Maybe not 20 metres, wooks make me look gooood.

AD

Look good, like Freddie Mercury good? Is that the "heady vibe" you wish to protray?

To ease lineups and to make it even more Mercury-tastic, there will be a special 'back door' entrance. Parking may be tight and muddy.

AD