Jambands.ca

sorry . i just have to post this

elemeno

I sometimes kick myself over feeling that way in the early 90s when I turned down going to see Phish over ethical issues (people kept telling me it was just like going to a Dead show which I found deeply disturbing at the time)

Phish ain't no Dead but in retrospect I would've really liked to have gone on that '94 run my girlfriend's friends were trying to drag me on

hey Tickler - since Booche hasn't responded, please allow me to make a suggestion.

http://www.archive.org/audio/etree-details-db.php?id=13559

3/31/91 Greensboro, NC - Mississippi Half Step, Wang Dang Doodle, Friend Of The Devil, Queen Jane Approximately, West L.A. Fadeaway, Cassidy, Might As Well Samson & Delilah, Eyes Of The World-> Playin' In The Band-> Drums-> Jam-> The Wheel, Around & Around-> Johnny B. Goode, E: Knockin' On Heaven's Door

14 years ago today, the band winding up it's first Spring tour with Hornsby, heading South for some Springtime sun and fun via Georgia and Florida. Check out the amazing interplay between Hornsby and Jerry on Eyes Of The World but don't skimp on the rest of the show. Btw, the next night is even better but you can save that for tomorrow ;)

Dead%20042791%20JerryandHornsby.gif

Garcia & Hornsby: Sam Boyd Silver Bowl, Las Vegas - 04/27 or 04/28, 1991

Hmmm... someone was just telling me last night that they wish they'd given Phish a chance back in the day.

I wish I'd given either of them a chance... but then I wouldn't be the head-banging rocker that I am :)

(and I'd most likely be dead by now or have changed my name to Margery Moonflower and settled down State's side with my 6 fatherless children)

whoa, thank goodnes. i thought this was going to be one of those look at me naked in the shower threads again.

well if you ask real nice, i can probably make that happen for ya Boogie!

hey that reminds me of a joke.

Q: How do you make a napkin dance?

A: Just put a little boogie in it :)