Jambands.ca

TRAILER PARK BOYS discussion thread

StoneMtn

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, Trevor and Cory finally realized their dream of slapping hands with Julian!

Also, you have to sympathize with Ricky. How could he take blame for burning down Ray's trailer when Bubbles had already taken the blame? home_trailer_park_boys_pos3.jpgRicky was only being a good friend. If Bubbles wants to take the blame, as his friend, Ricky could only let him...

... and it turns out J-Roc can turn into a bit of a bad-ass when you muscle in on his turf; stealing groceries. (I'm a huge J-Roc fan.) It's also equally hilarious, though, watching Trinity turn the wrath of the bottle kids on J-Roc and his gang to protect her Dad. Ahhhh, they grow up so fast, one minute a young, eight-year old on the nicotine patch, and the next leading a gang of delinquents in throwing bottles at her dad's rivals...

... and Lahey ... seemed sober to me this time; any thoughts?tpb.gif

Great episode; my favourite so far this season.

smiley20.gifsmiley20.gif

This has been a great season. FOOT HASH!!!!!!!!!!!

My lord, that was hilariously disgusting, although I have seen worse from local resident DaveyBoy.

So, what was Lahey doing at the strip club? I told Gateaux today I am guessing it has something to do with the VTL's and/or he is doing some kind of surveillance.

I've been loving the JROC scenes as well StnMtn.

lol, i'm really liking the whole treating cory and trev like dogs, the scene with julian driving and them sticking thee heads out the window was great, and the whole,"i'm not cool enought to shoot your gun" was halarious

So, you're referring to the actual Boys? (I thought you were referring to some local skid from a trailer park.)

Which ones? Who was a dick to you? What did he say?

(You don't have to elaborate if you don't want to, but you know people just love dirt...)

Actually, that's some pretty good gossip.

(If you ever see the show again and do figure out which Boy he was, I'd love to hear it. Besides, whether or not it is to appease my burning curiosity, you should be watching the show anyway; everyone should! :P)

From the kayak scene to the 'chug' at the end, just an outstandingly good time for 30 minutes.

Rickey at Zellers using their pager system had me in stitches and I was reminded of whenever Douglas and I are in large stores. I try and do the same thing but she freaks on me.

"What's the worst they are going to do? Kick us out?"

I like the fact that they are sorta going back to the roots of the show...things like setting up Cory and Trevor, doing silly things like shooting off rockets, Lahey is drunk again, Bo-bandy eating cheeseburgers, turning the park into a better place to live,Julian and his book reading...it's great!

I have not read any of the posts from this week, as I missed the episode due to a [color:purple] pesky Ravi Shankar concert I had to attend.

I will read all your posts and comment as soon as I can download a copy of this week's episode, but keep up the talk! I look forward to reading all of your comments as soon as I am current...