Jambands.ca

TRAILER PARK BOYS discussion thread

StoneMtn

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright! That's great to see there is so much love and support for this Canadian homegrown show. For that reason, I've changed the title of this thread to be a general discussion thread about The Boys.

Ideally, let's dedicate this thread to discussion (and dare I say it, criticism, not that anyone has anything negative to say...) about this masterpiece of television.

Let's see if this thread will last as long as this season's episodes (which isn't too difficult, considering the season is probably only 8 to 12 episodes long).

My comment on last night: Weird. Not much really happened, but they defiinitely introduced some new weirdness that will pan out this season.

Thumbs up!

webboy3.gif

I don't know why, but I loved Bubbles' name for Terry and Dennis ... "The Flappy Bird Brothers" :)

Ahahahaha....man that makes me laugh out loud,everytime i hear it or even see it!! What an episode!!!Corey and trevor with their hands up, hahahahah oh man!! Cant wait to see what happens with all the hash the boys stole from the "Flappy Bird Brothers"......

(i loved this episode, much more than last weeks)

Absolutely. The season opener was a little weak, but I think it was mainly to introduce the new characters and a couple of new ideas intothe show. From here on out this season, though, I'll bet it'll be pure hilarity.