Jambands.ca

limo rental service

elemeno

I can get a great 84 K-car (blue,little to no rust) and drive for you for a very small fee.You'll have to sign a waiver relinquishing any chance of me being charged by the passengers.I even allow drinking & puffin...and seatbelts are optional.

Heady as it gets

ok.

who here can say they havent took a good wiff or huff off the ol' glue bottle before?

i could never afford high quality liquid paper when i was a kid, so i stole my glue from school. now i buy my paint by the gallon. top shelf stuff. CIL Dulux Interior $36.99 a gallon. i recommend the dark green or blues.

but nothing reminds me of the good old days when i gets me some elmers to huff!

shit buddy thats a niiiice suit! all your missin is the ducky shoes haha maybe you could glue some eyes on those bad mofos

seriously though my heady wife knows of a heady limo service ill try to get some info for ya buddy

and for fucks sakes put the glue down, glue it to a rock and throw it in the river

all your missin is the ducky shoes haha maybe you could glue some eyes on those bad mofos

HAHA!! that's a great idea Tooly! I have some googly eyes and crazy glue here (don't worry, i keep the glue very well hidden in our house) Gator is gone all weekend so I think i'll amuse myself by gluing googly eyes on all his shoes. FUN!!!!