Jambands.ca

Zooma tour in Toronto GA?!

Basher

Huh??...why does that suck?? I love GA shows, and like the idea that somebody at HOB or somewhere thinks maybe "heads" are a chill enough group that we can take care of ourselves without security constantly shoving us back into our 2' x 2' space. What am I missing?

Yeah lawns... let the rookies, and short people and people with tough ears get close... I like room to move... the way that place is designed, I think it sounds great from the lawns. In my desperate attempts to save money, I've 'seen' a fair amount of shows from behind the lawns where you can kinda see one of the jumbotrons, it's pretty good there too... anyone know the spot? Go lawns... I'll give you eagar beavers room... but there sure are many of you's ;)

I was going to do presale today from the Harper site, but decided not to pay the $15 US for shipping and the $11.50 US for service charges. I think two tix came to $110 something. Not that it'll be much different next week when they go on sale, but 2 tix for $84 with over $20 in other charges seemed a little much. Pay doesn't get injected into the account until midnight. :(

Thanks Basher! That's what I'm going to aim for. Tough living out of the city though. I just couldn't believe all the extra charges. If I'm going to be paying that anyway I'll gladly keep my coins on Canuck soil and support Rotate This. I doubt that Ben's hurtin' for cash. Now if I can make it there before it sells out I'm laughin'!

Hey,

When I checked I just sort of assumed that some insipid promoter decided to only release GA to the presale and sell reserved on May 13th.

But...

remebering back to Horde'98.

It would be a cool solution to the mass expanse of empty seats that ensued while Gov't Mule rocked the HMCS HAIDA out in the parking lot.

I wonder which...

does anyone have facts??

Jef

Edited by Guest
I have a severe spelling "condition".

I don;t think Ben Harper can sell out an amphitheatre in Toronto. I would be surprised to see this show sell out.

Ticketmaster sales start on the 13th, is that correct? (Sorry, but I was asked to order tickets today but nothing is available)

pre-sale is on now through Trey Tix I think... but the 13th (possibly 2pm) for the general onsale...

For the record - has anyone seen Ben at the Amph lately? Did he play there the past couple summers? Did it sell out or at least come close?

The pre-sale has been on for a couple of days now. I'm pretty sure Ben would sell out the Amphitheatre...even on his own. I'm pretty sure Jack Johnson and G. Love did last year too. It's suspected that Jack tix will sell out again this year (if they haven't already). Don't underestimate the power of the American Eagle Army. :P

Pre-sale links to Ben & Trey's sites throught the Zooma site.