Jambands.ca

CTMF Weather & Countdown

\/\/illy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shit buddy that would be sooo nice hittin the cabins up, i think i heard gregor talking bout that with skern too....

yeha were hittin up sunday, was talkin with jsun and kristy too about the sun theyre still not sure, i just wanna go early in the day, bend over at the gate for mark and izzy, toss the aerobie around, catch a few bands, maybe have a jam or somethin round the fire. might not even bring the tents and shit just crash in hte van, gonna save the good good camping for when im out in bc in july, at least i think i can wait that long

yall should come up with us on sunday so we can have a few browns together and toss the disc buddy

I read somewhere once that the reason that weekends are consistently crappier than weekdays is because of all the industrial activity during the week messing up the atmosphere for the weekend. So I figure if we start taking out all the factories and power plants from, say, Kansas and eastward, starting sometime tomorrow, we should be perfectly fine.

Otherwise, the yearly alternating-weather pattern, per Alexis' post above, seems like a good thing to go by. Having done enough exterior painting in the day, I can't trust weather forecasts for squat.

I don't care if it rains, snows, shines.. whatever... give me a group of happy open-minded dancers who aren't afraid to get a little wet, and some good music... I am set for the weekend.

Everything else is will fall into place.

I don't care if it rains, snows, shines.. whatever... give me a group of happy open-minded dancers who aren't afraid to get a little wet, and some good music... I am set for the weekend.

[color:purple]Well aren't you just the perfectly open-minded and loveable little hippie.

:P

I'll take the sun as my basis and enjoy the pieces falling into place after that.

I don't care if it rains' date=' snows, shines.. whatever... give me a group of happy open-minded dancers who aren't afraid to get a little wet, and some good music... I am set for the weekend.

[/quote']

[color:purple]Well aren't you just the perfectly open-minded and loveable little hippie.

:P

I'll take the sun as my basis and enjoy the pieces falling into place after that.

Will there be afternoon martini's rain or shine?

I plan on bringing my kettle and coffee maker for those needing a little caffeine boost... and of course WINE!!!!

So we can do martini's, coffee, and wine... now if somebody would just bring some of those little finger sandwiches, a guy in a tux, and a string quartet, we'd be all set.