Jambands.ca

The Avatar Champion of the World is...

Guest Low Roller

You should see the rest of the video. Billy and Micky as Devils, a dominatrix and Phil and Jerry doing their best to stay out of it.

So the powers that be want my avatar gone. I say we put it to vote. This is after all a democracy ain't it? If there are really that many users out there that are on dial up, and my avatar is ruining visiting this site for them, I'll take it down. Hey if we can have a poll over Ed's hairstyle choice can't we have one for this?

Edited by Guest

For the record, you can rig your profile to not display people's avatars. I did this a while ago as I have dial-up access from home, and found that some avatars hung refreshes of topcis; rigging my profile to not display them helped enormously.

Aloha,

Brad

For the record, you can rig your profile to not display people's avatars. I did this a while ago as I have dial-up access from home, and found that some avatars hung refreshes of topcis; rigging my profile to not display them helped enormously.

Aloha,

Brad

C'mon Mikey if its just mine thats that big it won't cause a noticable lag. It's only when everyone has an avatar thats 1MB or more, thats when it will really slow down. Besides your lovely wife likes it, are you questioning her taste ;)

Make a poll and let the Skanks decide.