Jambands.ca

Roll Call: Big Summer Classic @ Toronto

\/\/illy

Forgive me if the roll call already went out but I didn't see it on the first couple of pages and who ever reads past that anyway?! ;)

It appears that the lineup order is:

doors 1:00pm

Umphrey's McGee - 2:00pm

Keller Williams - 3:30pm

Michael Franti & Spearhead - 5:00pm

Xavier Rudd- 6:30pm

The String Cheese Incident - 8:00pm

Everything is apparently delayed by about 30 minutes due to the venue change. I'm a little dissapointed that we'll be stuck inside watching the music but I'm sure I can find something to make me smile!

The good news is that Franti is on right around dinner time so everyone can just head outside and find something to eat at that point.

I've seen good 'Cheese and I've seen bad 'Cheese through the years so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this will be a GOOD one today!

Who's all going? I've been assuming that every one of us from the GTA are planning on being there! :D

See you there, my good man.

p.s. anybody want to carpool from the west end of Hamilton? I'm driving a big ol mini van so I have room. Not coming back tonight though, staying at my parents' and leaving the van there tomorrow, bussing back...but if you're stuck for a way there, PM me before noon, I'll be out of here about 12:30.

Edited by Guest

hey Trevor

there is a nice lady at The Docks now just waiting to answer your questions

(416) 469-5655

read this on the BSC website:

Toronto Food Drive Cancelled

The Conscious Alliance is very sorry to announce that due to extenuating circumstances caused by the venue change, we will no longer be able to collect food at the Toronto Big Summer Classic stop. We will, however, still be hosting a food drive at the Cisco BluesFest in Ottawa, ON. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this might cause. The 4-Panel Big Summer Classic posters will be available for a donation of $35 to the Conscious Alliance after the Big Summer Classic Tour finishes, please visit us at www.ConsciousAlliance.org for details.