Jambands.ca

Hate those "park away from your car" fests?

Basher

Hate those "park away from your car" fests, like moe.down, where lugging gear to your campsite is no fun at all?

While, this is for you!

Yardworks Folding Garden Mesh Cart

0604545_450_CC_3df97.jpg

• For easy storage
    Mesh
    Pre-assembled in carton
    40" x 20" bed size
    660 lb. capacity
    Rust resistant powder-coated finish
    4 pneumatic tires
    Yardworks Pro series

Regular price $119.99, now on sale for $59.99 at Canadian Tire

that seriously rocks dude!!

And I'm not thinking of lugging junk, but the drunk asses of over-indulgers!!

we're a FAAAAR hike this year from the Hillside stages.

We paid over $200 for the wagon we use for our kids and it doesn't look near as sturdy, nor does it have the neat collapsible feature of this one.

I can imagine the mesh might not be so comfy on the tush, but again, we're talking passed-out tushies, so I can't see it as a problem.

Now...where's my stash of Canadian Tire money....?

K, Basher -- let's make a lunch date of it and meet at Canadian Tire (yonge/bloor) and we'll both wear red shirts!!!!

LOL -- I loved that thread. And do CT employees have to take a test or something...I love asking for the weirdest things and CONSISTENTLY having the red shirts tell me EXACTLY what aisle number to go to.

(Oh, the chain thingee for your bathtub plug...? Aisle 73, halfway down, left side. Chemical toilet liquid...aisle 38, beside the mosquito netting....)

I'm ready to go mess with some heads (and get me a heady garden wagon).....you game?

How cool do you have to keep the bocce balls?

And I'm wondering, usefulness aside, how dangerous these could be at moe.down...because I have a feeling that if you brought a bicycle helmet along, they just might let you take it up the ski hill on the chair lift...

Aloha,

Aloha,

Brad

wonder how much weight they hold...

looks like it would be a handy device.

Steve - per original post:

For easy storage

Mesh

Pre-assembled in carton

40" x 20" bed size

660 lb. capacity

Rust resistant powder-coated finish

4 pneumatic tires

Yardworks Pro series

After MUCH frustration on poor Dave's part....Heady new wagon PURCHASED!!!!

I'm gonna offer a taxi service this year at Hillside!

Anyone who wants can pull our drunk asses back to the campsite fer FREE!!!!! (and then enjoy our bonfire). Whatta deal eh? Who said customer service is dead???

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Who said customer service is dead???

I do! I couldn't believe it, after having driven through this inferno of a city (conscience tweaking all the while for the car emissions I had to take responsibility for, while having trouble breathing myself) to get to a Crappy Tire that actually had one only to hear that they didn't want to dig it out of the stockroom because it was just too much work. I offered to help - I've spent plenty of time working in stockrooms - but it turned out that they had some gov't inspectors in today checking things out, and the folks on the floor just didn't have the right footwear, which left it to the one guy working in the stockroom to go to all that work, if only they could find him, which they couldn't.... I then threw in the towel and drove up to Sheppard and Leslie, during rush hour to boot.... Don Mills is now my new friend (beats the hell out of the DVP at rush hour).

Sorry to winge. I just can't believe the grief you sometimes have to go through to throw away $70 of your money, and without even getting high for all your effort ;).

So somebody better bloody take us up on the offer to wheel stuff around this weekend!!