www.stephenfranke.ca

w. special guests Vanderpark

www.vanderpark.com

GYPSY CO-OP

817 Queen St.

Toronto, ON

www.gypsyco-op.com

Listen to Stephen Here: Hieronymus Borscht.mp3

Learning from such great Canadian storytellers as Joni Mitchell and Gordon Lightfoot, Stephen engages his audience with charming banter and humour while the chemistry between Stephen and the rhythm section creates energized performances that rival any live act today.

Stephen Franke, a former student of prominent Canadian jazz musicians Hugh Fraser and Pat Coleman, has become a well-regarded and involved member of the musical community in Victoria, BC.

Steven has shared the stage with such acts as Blue Rodeo, Bela Fleck, John Scofield and the Jazz Mandolin Project.

Stephen Franke and Noises From The Toolshed released a live EP resulting in invitations to the concert hall stages of the Edmonton and Calgary Jazz festivals, where they stunned audiences opening for legendary acts Little Feat and DJ Jazzy Jeff.

• 4 weeks later...

just go to sleep Deb - the packing will all go away. :P - seriously though I feel your pain (i have only successfully packed 2 boxes so far)

And lets face it the festivities tonight are going to put a damper on any success of packing I had in mind for tomorrow...

yay is right!!! t-minus 3 hours till home time.