Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DO they play again before the season is out?

Nope. Unless they meet in the playoffs.

They've played their 8 games already this season' date=' Ottawa won 5, Buffalo 3. [/quote']

Bummer ... well, it would be a good playoff matchup. As it stands now, it sure wouldn't happen in the first round though (unless the Sens go on a real slide)

Something for nothing, something for the future (x2), something for depth (who's actaully played in a stanley cup final), and they already have a wicked fucking playoff team... (this years' team, and not historically speaking you trolls!)

I hope Muckler doesn't get fired soon. We'll just have to agree to see the same thing from a different point of view. FBN. Go Sens!

Any fan that wants Muckler fired is a fucking idiot as far as I am concerned. Look at that Comrie deal and remember he did this before the market went insane. This team is ready and didnt need to sell out to get a veteran. Good for you William. Its nice to see your common sense has returned. I missed you.

Hey man... it's been a tough month. We had our thing with the Home and home... things like this are bound to happen over the course of the season. No hard feelings. We just got outta a home and home with Buffalo, where things went equally, if not more insane, and at an international level. It's been an experience... which only means I got more to learn! Still, I hope I/we've learned enough to be on the winning end of a conference/league final this year... should be fun!

Booche already touched on it, but can you imagine what the price would have been for Comrie this week? Muckler stole him for a prospect that may never come back from Russia!

Now I will say this, Bob McKenzie reported that the price for Gary Roberts would have been a 1st round pick in 2007 and that's it. If that is the truth (and I sort of doubt it), Muckler made a bad mistake. The deadline is as much about keeping guys away from your opposition as it is adding to your own team. The 2007 draft class is regarded as the weakest in years and the Sens pick will end up being 20something overall.

I didn't want to see a prospect or a roster player moved for a 40 year old with 13 goals. But the 20th pick overall for Roberts and not having to face Roberts in the first round? Seems like an easy deal to make for me.

Any fan that wants Muckler fired is a fucking idiot as far as I am concerned. Look at that Comrie deal and remember he did this before the market went insane. This team is ready and didnt need to sell out to get a veteran. Good for you William. Its nice to see your common sense has returned. I missed you.

My post had its desired effect!

Wicked come-from-behind victory tonight. Awesome!

Fack, ask me in the 1st or 2nd who was the better team. All Carolina. Then bam, they fold, and Ottawa walks away with it. Nice. Hopefully we'll do much better with the last change at home tomorrow. Heatley played a huge chunk of the 3rd, and the chaos that it caused Carolina's line matching was fantastic for the Sens.

I haven't said it yet, so FTR: Dany Heatley, far and away, has been the MVP for this team this year. The guy is a force. Heatley for Hossa is no-contest at this point. The proof of the pudding is of course the playoffs... I'll enjoy seeing Heatley's 2nd take at them, and what it means to this franchise. That is if we get there. Though the crabbucket we've left in our wake should help.