Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

I love how the American announcers in that clip think that Tucker is Kaberle. 15 and 16 look so similar.

You're right - that was an American announcer (ESPN).

When I heard Tucker being called Kaberle, I thought it was just another Bob Cole gaffe.

Kev - you're free to disagree with me but "karma is portioned out by the cosmos". :P

Edited by Guest

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ollie,

Yes, it is one of the reasons :)

You coming to the Slippermen in Toronto on 4/20?! Come on ... a Genesis 4:20 man!

I'll consider it. We were already thinking of hitting Toronto for the New Riders of the Purple Sage show on the 21st. Intriguing!

You gotta make it dude. I just got off the phone with Joseph. We'll party it up that night. Make the most of 4:20! I'll provide some pumpin' tunes when the band isn't on and we'll party like it's 1977.

You're on dude! I just told Christine and she loves the idea.

Are you gonna hit the New Riders show as well?

You're on dude! I just told Christine and she loves the idea.

Are you gonna hit the New Riders show as well?

Excellent! Don't worry, if there's a playoff game that night, we'll be sure they've got it up on the screens in the venue :)

If I can do NRPS too, I will for sure. Somehow I'm sure it can be arranged.

I can't believe Joseph won free tix to the Genesis show (there will be a second show added ...watch)

Excellent! Don't worry, if there's a playoff game that night, we'll be sure they've got it up on the screens in the venue :)

And if it's Leaf/Sens all the better! ;)

Never heard of the venue (Hollywood on the Queensway) though, is it close to downtown TO?

why do you boo Sundin?

we Leafs fan have reason to boo Alfredsson' date=' but I don't recall a reason for you to boo Sundin.[/quote']

You boo our Swedish captain, we'll boo yours.

Why do you guys have such a hate on for Alfie anyway? Is it the Tucker hit? Please don't tell me it's because he pretended to throw his stick in the stands.

for me it's both.

and the fact that he's a bitch who once promised Ottawa the Cup.

I think it's a little pathetic too boo Sundin b/c he's our captian.

And if it's Leaf/Sens all the better! ;)

Never heard of the venue (Hollywood on the Queensway) though, is it close to downtown TO?

LOL ... somehow I doubt it :)

The venue is some bar/restaurant/hall out on the Queensway near Kipling. Nice and small (200 max i think) Not really close to "downtown". Here's their cheesy website and a link to a map:

http://www.hollywoodonthequeensway.com/

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=1184+the+Queensway,+toronto,+on&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=40.324283,77.958984&layer=&ie=UTF8&z=16&om=1&iwloc=addr

At least the show will only be $10 (sweet deal) and we'll have no worries with any sort of security .

We should probably get this outta here before Neil comes out of nowhere and decks me :)