Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45-19 in shots. Boston also blocked 21 to Ottawa's 16. Just complete domination. The final score certainly doesn't suggest how tilted the table was tonight. How bout' that Heatley one timer on the 2nd goal? Holy smokes.

I hope the universe unfolds as it should, and the 33 hits we managed to deliver well playing mostly in the Boston end is going to pay dividends tomorrow in the second half of the double header!

Robatille looks like he really fits in... ala Comrie last year, cept we'll have the benefit of having him for the full year playing with them. Hope this trend continues!

Lucky win #11... booya!

Robatille has had a solid career, and does (as much as I hate to say it) look to be fitting in really well....I must say, even for a late addition, they got a great player as well as a dressing room leader....damn!

Edited by Guest

Loved seeing all the empty seats in the 3rd as I guess those in attending in Leaf gear obviously had enough of their team, and sitting in a hostile crowd.

The best part is they'll keep lining up like lemmings to do it again next time. It was almost better to let the Leafs score one just so they would all stand up and identify themselves.

We're still a little quiet, I think partly due to the hypnotic way in which the Sens play lulls their opponents to sleep too... but it seems the fans are trumping their reserved nature and rising to the occasion. With a show like the Sens can put on, why not eh? This pleases me.

On aside, I almost wanted to hug Kypreos today on HockeyCentral at noon... he's not even angry... just sad and deflated. He knows exactly what is up... the Leafs, are done... for a Sens fan we can just sit back and wait for the inevitable... the Leafs need to be blown up.

Their defence has given up 62 goals!!! There's a couple of other really bad teams in the 50's, but the lion share is still around the 35 mark... and all their MONEY is on the Blueline. I almost feel bad for Paul Maurice too.

Sundin would look great in an Ottawa uniform. Don't let pride get in the way of a date with Patrick Eaves and Ilya Zubov Toronto. ;)

The best part is they'll keep lining up like lemmings to do it again next time. It was almost better to let the Leafs score one just so they would all stand up and identify themselves.

It's like turning on the kitchen light and seeing all the cockroaches that you didn't know were there. And then after the game they scurry back to their dark corners. Eat it cockroaches!!

I was surrounded by Leafs fans at the game last night. Even my friend who came to the game with me was in full Leafs garb. They weren't too happy with their team 5 minutes in that's for sure!

Something that probably didn't make it to TV last night was an appearance at the game by Ricky of the Trailer Park Boys! He was hammered. They had him announce some useful information - upcoming concerts by Mellencamp and Blue Rodeo.