Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree there hasn't been much help up front...but a major league goaltender, making over 3 mill a year, needs to steal a game. Could have been a much different story leaving the first period only down 1.

I think one of those two could have stolen at least 1 or 2 of those games...especially if they are #1 in the league, and supposed Stanley Cup contenders.

You don't think any of those goals scored against Gerber and Ottawa in the last 4 games were questionable?

You don't think a goaltender should be able to steal games?

It's sorta like the beginning of last year...Gerber got crushed, why? the team in front of him fell apart and he wasn't able to steal any games...

Anyways...Gerber isn't the only one to be faulted for the results of the past 6 games...It's almost as though they've forgotten how to play defence.

I don't even know what to say anymore.

Just in case Freak By Night was wondering, here's what RotoWorld has to say about Brandon Bochenski these days:

The winger cannot maintain his spot on the active roster as he has been a healthy scratch for the eight games this season in addition to a conditioning stint in the minors. Bochenski has no goals and four points in 14 games. He is not worth owning in any fantasy league.