Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

i don't think they'll do anything as far as trading goes. emery and gerber need bryan murray to get back on the bench and light a fire under their asses. get rid of eli wilson as his coaching doesn't seem to help much either.

paddock has completely mis-handled the goalie situation

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who can they get? Will they do anything?

They wouldnt get much. At best, a package including Emery would bring in Khabibulin or Roloson but why not just give Gerber the ball and let him run with it? That's where I am lost. Why hasnt that happened? Emery fuckin' suuuuuuuuuuucks.

Sean Taylor wrote:

> >

> > It is being reported that Ray Emery of the Ottawa Senators NHL hockey

> > team attempted suicide last night in Ottawa following a 5-0 loss to

> > the Toronto Maple Leafs by jumping in front of a bus on Rideau

> > St.........Thankfully he was not injured badly.

> >

> > The bus went right through his legs.

Heals is pretty funny. Ottawa needs Boston's goalie. I love that young Lucic kid on Boston. He wants to be like Terry O'Reilly. He has a chance to be even better and he's fucking tough for a 19-year old. However, he has a long way to go to match Terry's career +212 plus/minus. Back to Sens talk.

Hey guys,

Just got my internet set up here... just in time to read all about the Sens brutal decline in the last couple weeks.

I've only seen a handful of games in the last few months, but it hasn't been pretty... play is all over the map.

I'm happy about Paddock and Lows release. I don't think there will be an instant change in the teams play, but I think it will improve steadily. We got some good peices, but there seems to be absolutley no chemistry on the team.

I read somewhere about how the big 3 are burnt out... and it shows. It's strange, but this will probably end up being a good thing for the Sens... Murray's going to have to play a tight trap and tight games to solve the defensive issues... whatever the system is, and if the team latches on to it, it should be pretty ripe by the time the playoffs hit, and hopefully not going into the playoffs as a percieved powerhouse will pay some dividends...

Trying to be optimisitic, though I know the brand of hockey the team has been playing recentley will get us nowhere fast!

Good to be back online... hope yer all doing well...

Oh, and as far as that Hossa trade goes... it will be nice to face the Pens sans Colby Armstrong... (if it wasn't for Jordan Stall, I'd say the Pens gave up way too much for the playoffs this year)