Jambands.ca

Bodies In Orbit...

can-o-phish

Just sat my ass down here at work as last night was full of surprises...great to see you again last night KevO and sorry that I had to cut our conversation to an abrupt halt but and old friend pulled a funny on me...hadn't seen this girl in about five years and get a call saying she's in T-Dot and is coming by the Orbit with some of her friends...who turn out to be just one who is an old girlfriend who had been masquerading as "Jamnut"; which she is but I hadn't picked up on some clues that she had been posting...haven't seen Elisse in 9 years but it felt like yesterday...drinks and puffs carried through to watch the sun come up before resting these weary eyes...

Dr. Evil & Calamity...again, wish I could've spent more time with you guys...but so blown away by this surprise visit...hope you're enjoying the new shows and last night's extravaganza will be ready for you anytime you need it...some great music again last night and holy sardines in a can batman!!! The Orbit was hop hop hopping...

And as always, I did my best rendition of the "Bouche" stomp to tumbleweed tea though I didn't do so well as a T-Shirt Sales Dude...probably the last time Kevin gets me to help with that...LOL!!!

Pretty cool to chat with Lisa Dal Bello who was sitting beside me. She sang one of the tunes on Kevin's "Burnt Bulb On Broadway"...what a nice person...

So much more but still reeling from last night's goodies.

Ollie, sorry but I think that the Orbit will be closed next Monday but the Gypsy will be open I think and sure that the Dr. & Calamity can confirm this...damn I wish I had two of me at times so I could hang out with every one at once!

Pictures coming and Jamnut did check out some eat places thanks to some of the suggestions.

Haha what a trickster! I think we were right in the middle of talking about that JamNut (ie. is she here? who is she?) when you stepped aside to say hello.

Awesome inspiring music once again last night at the Orbit Room. That was the first time I've made it out on a Monday night in about 16 months!

Highlight of the night was the last song of the first set. Hey CanO maybe you can put a name to it? Breit was on the slide for it.

That is a tune he wrote for Domenic Troiano, a gifted musician from Toronto who recently passed away from a 10 year battle with cancer. Domenic won!

Kevin wrote two tunes for him, the one you heard last night called "Domenic" and a gentle one called "Troiano".

KevO, next time you're headed somewhere or will be stopping by The Orbit, lemme know and I'll have last night's show for you.

Still loving your custom avatar!

Well yah, it turned out it was a total koinky-dink as she new I was in Toronto, did not know about The Orbit or that I hang out there...all this led to laughs, consumption of alcohol and puffs and hugs with Gary the Drummer and foggy other antics. It was one of those twilight moments...very fun

how about tittie talk?

I kept hearing your voice in my head all night: "Damn straight, I'd show Kevin my tits!"

It was an awesome show, as expected. Quite a bit rowdier than the last time I was at the Orbit, but nothing like the Ottawa crowd, that's for sure. Tried to find, ya Deeps, but after I randomly asked 2 long, brown haired strangers, "Hey, is your name Steve?", I gave up. Why are people so damn suspicious????

anyway, the rendition of the Doors tune will be priceless to hear again. It was kinda like shopping at IKEA -- you get everythng in parts and then have to assemble it at home. LMFAO!!!! Kevin's stage banter is almost as good as his playing!

And Kev-O, too bad we didn't get introduced to you either.

how about tittie talk?

I kept hearing your voice in my head all night: "Damn straight, I'd show Kevin my tits!"

It was an awesome show, as expected. Quite a bit rowdier than the last time I was at the Orbit, but nothing like the Ottawa crowd, that's for sure. Tried to find, ya Deeps, but after I randomly asked 2 long, brown haired strangers, "Hey, is your name Steve?", I gave up. Why are people so damn suspicious????

anyway, the rendition of the Doors tune will be priceless to hear again. It was kinda like shopping at IKEA -- you get everythng in parts and then have to assemble it at home. LMFAO!!!! Kevin's stage banter is almost as good as his playing!

And Kev-O, too bad we didn't get introduced to you either.

Got a little too tired to make the trek sister....sorry 'bout that one.

At least you paranoided the locals ;-)

Steve

It was an awesome show, as expected. Quite a bit rowdier than the last time I was at the Orbit, but nothing like the Ottawa crowd, that's for sure.

That is for sure. What's with people in Toronto? You start dancing, and next thing you know you end up feeling like a Muslim at a Southern Baptist pig roast.