Jambands.ca

Stones to Cancel Tour

Freeker

I just found this on craigslist

Not official until the Stones announce it on Friday but Keith is ill and the Stones will announce a cancellation of all future dates on Friday. DO NOT buy tix from sclapers...you will ONLY get face value back. I work for the Red Sox and have already heard the announcement from the Rolling Stones Management. The Sox have told us all to not let people know about the news but I don't want to see fans ripped off by CL sellers or ticket agents. I am 100% sure of this.

if this is true Ottawa might not get it's Stones fix

if stones cancel' date=' does this mean kaidy mae can come to CTMF??

[/quote']

Now that is a good way to turn around bad news.

Awww, thanks kids. I sure would love to spend Labour Day with my awesome new Toronto pals. This rumour is total BS, but even if it was true I wouldn't lose much sleep over it. It'd mean I could get down with you two!!! :D;)

Carrie, I thought the same thing. Hurray! I'd get to see everyone at CT!!! I mean, urrrr, that really sucks. *snicker snicker*

I fly back on the morning of the 5th (Monday). If anyone still has some juice left in them they can join me on a boat cruise I'm helping organize for a friend's father who's battling cancer. :) [color:purple]Nothing winds out a long weekend like a rager in Orillia.