Jambands.ca

deep fried foods are delicious!

MarcO

Milk?

Deep fried milk just came outta my nose on that one! That's rich with calcium and humour.

BTW, I used to own a deepfryer and I swear, I used it at least 4 times a week in making meals. Loblaws was my friend. I deep fried things that had no deepfry method. Jane's pubstyle cod was not meant to be deep fried, but I did it. I always had those, janes garlic and pepper chicken fingers, mccains spicy curly fries on hand. These were my meals. I lived with Indika and we may have eaten like this together once in a while, but when I got my own place in Smiths Falls....that was it. I went to fuggin town on that oil. I can't really remember changing it very often either. ich!

Edited by Guest

My mom gave me a deepfryer for Christmas and one of the first things I did was to batter and deepfry a sub.

are you sure it wasn't your head?

Which one? Actually I stuck my balls in it and all my pubes melted to my scrote and now my sack looks vacuum packed.

I like to make risotto about once every couple of weeks. I have come to the conclusion that the only reason I continue to do this (besides the fact risotto is fucking awesome) is so I can take the leftovers (risotto doesn't really reheat well), form them into little balls with little chunks of smoked cheese in the middle, bread them and deep fry them.

Good Lord I want ten of those right now!

Has anybody every tried just deep frying the batter, without coating any actual (non-batter) food in it? I guess you could form it into small globules, or maybe strips or sheets? Deep fry, and add ketchup or maybe flavoured sauces (a la Belgian "frites")...mmmm....

Aloha,

Brad