Jambands.ca

Shady Grove send-off for Calamity Jane & Dr. Evil Mouse

Kaidy Mae

Okay folks, it is with leaky eyes that I post the following invite. As pretty much everyone knows, Calamity Jane & Dr. Evil Mouse are packing up the kiddies and moving to the capitol. Yes, Team Ottawa is certainly gaining two fine folks. Toronto is going to be a whole lot emptier (not to mention quieter...Deb ;) ) without you two around. Please, please come and visit us often.

Calling all skanks! Please join us in wishing these two all the best at a send-off this Friday.

[color:blue]Where: Dufferin Grove Park at 875 Dufferin St. (across from Dufferin Mall, south of Bloor, parking at mall), central firepit in middle of park

[color:blue]When: This Friday, August 26th between 7 & 11 pm

[color:blue]What to Bring: INSTRUMENTS!!! Chairs, blankets,

I think Lacey & are going to try to make the communal pizza dinner if anyone would like to join us. $5 with your own plate. Dinner from 6-7:30, but cancelled if it should rain.

We have no alternatives arranged at this point if it does rain. If it starts to rain after we are all at the park, perhaps we can head down to the Gladstone Hotel. Suggestions appreciated! :)

Okay, I think that's all the details. I hope to see a lot of familiar faces at this send-off. Damn, I'm gonna miss these two crazy kids. :(

I have a fancy-pants birthday shindig to attend before this (I'm so friggin' popular)--will I be kicked out for inappropriate campfire attire?

No, whatever campfire you want to wear will be fine.

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest
Added quote.

will I be kicked out for inappropriate campfire attire?

Of course not, darling, you can do no wrong in my books. However, are you sure you want your party-goin' J.Lo duds stinking of campfire? :P Perhaps we should all dress up. ???

Basher, the canopy is a swell idea. Thanks! :)

I'm so glad you guys will be there!!! :D

Bwhahahahaha, SM!!!

can't wait to have a great farewell campfire jam with y'all. And I'll blame the tears, which are sure to come, on the smoke!

so here's some other pertinent info on the move:

** we pack up in TO on Tues. the 30th (anyone who can help us load the truck would be much blessed & appreciated). We drive to Ottawa that afternoon.

** We close on the house on the 31st and unload the truck all that day (O-Town folks.....?)

** We then have one day to start unpacking boxes, before we make the return trip back to SoOn for the Labour Day CTMF!