Jambands.ca

Shady Grove send-off for Calamity Jane & Dr. Evil Mouse

Kaidy Mae

LOL - I think that was the only circle of "heads" I have ever seen that didn't know the words to Truckin'.

:)

Listen, ass, it wasn't that we didn't KNOW the words, it was that we couldn't REMEMBER the words...big difference..

Let's get Beth to repeat her theory about how short-term memory loss is a GOOD thing...

LOL - I think that was the only circle of "heads" I have ever seen that didn't know the words to Truckin'.

:)

Listen' date=' ass, it wasn't that we didn't KNOW the words, it was that we couldn't REMEMBER the words...big difference..

Let's get Beth to repeat her theory about how short-term memory loss is a GOOD thing...

[/quote']

besides which even bobby can't keep them all in his head, and he sings it for a living :)

Crap! I rode all the way in to Bay Street with a giant back pack full of "campfire attire", party supplies and such and forgot all about instruments!!! If I've got time, I'm going to swing home first.

KM - can you reserve me some of that 'za?

You're all welcome to "after-party" at my house (which is also in shambles due to the fragmented gotta-fit-CTMF-in move). At least we won't offend anyone with our fire stank.

BTW - Happy friggin' anniversary Dave & Deb!!!

anniversary-card-gif.gif

Deb tells me the 'za is a daytime thang. However, there is a tasty meal being cooked up (not sure what though) for $5. Salad & bread are an extra $2 or so. I brought a bag of dishes LM, so let me know if you want me to grab you some eats. :D

Thanks for letting us trash your house again. :P See you tonight!

Thanks everybody for a great night last night. I have no idea whatsoever how it is I'm out of bed right now; I'm sitting in a darkened office and I'm still squinting. I'd be giving Deb another five or six hours at this point ;) (hey Basher, how are the shins?).

You folks are going to be so sorely missed. I'm just working with the assumption that those of you who said you wouldn't be coming to the CTMF were just making that up.

yay dr and mrs calamity evil mouse! thank you for a very good evening...and so nice to see lots of kind folks again, and to meet new ones too...

I'm just working with the assumption that those of you who said you wouldn't be coming to the CTMF were just making that up.

what he said.

see lots of you in a week!

(beliigerent deb came out to play last night...sorry Basher for the bashing!)

Oh, did Basher ever get BASHED!!! Hahaha. I remember Basher sitting in his chair at one point and Deb walking up and kicking him in the cigarette. Sparks were flying. I guess smashing all of those boards in half with her bare fists got her a little worked up. She certainly was deserving of her moniker (and signature) on Friday! ;) Holy smokes. Oh, and Basher/Stoned Phillips, how did the missing key fiasco work out? No good. :(

Despite beligerent Deb :P, the campfire was a hit. Dufferin Grove is such an awesome spot. I hope to see more of the Tdot crew there in November when the communal suppers are back on. Mmmmm...that was so damn good! Thank you Calamity Mouse for introducing me to the wonderful goings on at the park. :D

Thanks to all of the skanks that made it out on Friday night. That was awesome. I don't know what happened, but there were a whole lot of hammered people when we left. Hahaha! And thanks Large Marge for the crash space. Do you have water yet? :thumbdown:

Wow! I can't believe the good times with Team Scully are on hiatus. :( That sure sucks! You are lucky, Ottawa, to get to experience the compassion, the laughs, the cool kids, the generosity and the calamity that is this wonderful couple. I surely will miss them all more than I care to think about. Good luck on your new adventure Deb, Dave & the girls. I will see you for some "fence painting" on the 1st. :)