Jambands.ca

tuesday at the Calamity Evil Mousehole

timouse

Mr and Mrs Calamity Evil Mouse will be packing their earthly belongings into a truck in preparation for their migration to the Ottawa area, which i understand leaves team SoOn with Del and one future draft pick :)

beginnig at around 8am (eeeh.) there will be very strong coffee and heavy lifting opportunities avaliable, with suitable refreshment served throughout the day. come say goodbye to the nicest couple of freaks to grace the west end of toronto!

917 Ossington is the address, if you're game then PM dr~evil~mouse or calamity jane for details.

hey mike, deb took packing pics but it will be a while before they have camera & computer & internet connection all at once. as of 4 this afternoon, the scullies are on their way to ottawa!

cheers to nathan from wiser, trevor silverheart and snail's amanda for pitching in to help dave & deb...take good care of them, o-folk!

And another really long day... had to get the truck back to TO by 8 this morning, and here I am, wandering around the city, extra-drowsy and effectively homeless, until I pick Deb up at Union tomorrow to drive to the CTMF. I suspect several patios shall be visited through the course of the day (anything worth seeing going on in the city tonight?). I don't expect she's got the computer up and running yet (I'm taking advantage of U of T facilities at the moment), but if I were her right now I think I'd be lying on my back on the grass in the new backyard watching the clouds make interesting shapes all afternoon.

So many thanks again to everybody who helped out to get us rolling. I hope Trevor's head recovers soon, where I dropped the mattress frame on it. I think I'm going to get to keep my big right toe where the dolly got it. All in all, a successful move. Stay tuned for more exciting fence-related announcements... ;).