Jambands.ca

Who wants to do a Survivor Pool?

scottieking

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe she took the car!! What a stupid thing to do. Think about it, as if someone would vote you out if you had just given them a car. She would have made it to the the top three at least, and would have won for sure if she made the final two. Hope you like that car Cindy, you could have bought 40 frickin' cars.

Edited by Guest

Rafe is an idiot. Two "final three" rounds in a row that have been ruined by a moral epiphany (last season it was Ian). You are supposed to want to win this thing Rafe!!

At least Stephenie didn't win. She already had her chance the first time around. I'm surprised this wasn't brought up by anyone in the jury. The jury questions used to be my favourite part of the season but the contestants don't put any effort into coming up with something original.

I hope there are major changes next season. It's getting stale.

At then end of last nights show they talked about the next Survivor, and I think there are going to be major changes next time around......something about teams being split up differently and people being exiled to a deserted island, that's just what I got from it.

I also loved the final tribal counsel, but this time round the jury was lame.

stephs a loser, im really glad she didnt win, equally pissing me off tho is danni, i was really unhappy with the final four this time around. how the hell did lydia make it that far? same with steph, why didnt they vote her out way early on, dont they see her as a big threat? knowing how to manipulate and play the game so well, as she did

buncha scumbags, hope you all get bit by a damn alligator

best line in the whole season

Cocksucking jury taking it all to heart - Steph played them all....she deserves to win

Whoa, do you kiss my boyfriend with that mouth??? I mean, YOUR boyfriend, YOUR boyfriend.... :o

Steph was saying how she had to be a leader, yaddayadda....it wasn't her who first brought up voting off Jamie or Judd was it?? But she went along like a lemming. She should have known that you can't "play them all" and expect to win the jury. She got what was coming. Fuck Steph.

Whoa' date=' do you kiss my boyfriend with that mouth??? I mean, YOUR boyfriend, YOUR boyfriend.... :o

[/quote']

I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT!!!!!

Every time Gateaux screams his name in the middle of the night, i break down and cry.....i've been in denial all this time. The truth hurts! ;)