Jambands.ca

Who wants to do a Survivor Pool?

scottieking

Scottie's Survivor Pool

After tonight's episode, choose 3 survivors you think will make it. The person will the most left at the end wins. In case of a tie, the person whose second last survivor went out first wins. If all three advance, choose your eventual winner. In case of that tie, I will concoct a devious tie breaker.

PM your picks to me by Thursday next week. I'll post everyone's picks after so we can mock openly.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know any names yet - but maybe the football player and stephanie and maybe margaret the nurse. She definitely has a good head on her shoulders. I'm double guessing the stephanie pick already though but i do think she can get all the girls on her side quickly.

I dont think Bobby Jon is going to last too long and steph is gonna kick his ass.

Its never very bright to say "Its not very often you get 2 chances at a million bucks" like hello?

Edited by Guest

Picks are flowing in. I am going to have to close this off by 7:00pm EST Thursday. To address those that perhaps want a sumplementary (sp) draft at the mid point, I'll reserve a decision until the such time as most if not all picks are eliminated from the first draft, in fairness. I will also, in fairness, send my picks by 7:00pm to Basher to ensure I have not cheated.