Jambands.ca

Leafs Fans are Real hockey fans

Dave Eh

Ahhhh but you proved my point you are spending your time trolling this thread to jump on any Leaf fan. Hey whatever floats your boat.

oh and thanks for the leafs fan generalization, god knows we need more generalization and sterotypes in this world...

Someone is taking this waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Esau, have you ever been to a hockey game with me?

Have you ever discussed hockey with me?

No.

I am a Leafs fan.

I don't act like an idiot at games, I don't waste my days on messageboards getting into 3rd grade arguments about why my team/dad is better than your team/dad (not YOU specifically). I like to have some beers and watch some good old-time hockey.

But I guees because I am a Leafs fan the generalization is easier eh?

Ahhhh but you proved my point you are spending your time trolling this thread to jump on any Leaf fan. Hey whatever floats your boat.

oh and thanks for the leafs fan generalization, god knows we need more generalization and sterotypes in this world...

I'm not trolling this thread at all,I read each thread in this forum.Nor did I "jump on" anyone in this thread,I simply replied to this thread & to you,if you feel I jumped on you over this I apologise.

And obviously not all leafs fans are like the ones I described,nor did I state that.But since this thread was to state all leaf fans are "real fans" (a generalization) I felt I would provide an example of idiot leaf fans.I'm sure anyone could find similar horror stories about Bruins fans too.

Please explain how thats "trolling" this thread.

I wasn't talking to you I was responding to Booche, my fault for the confusion.

And I wasn't trying to single you out (even though I did) My point is that this everybody hates Leafs fans, Leafs fans are ignorant, murdering, pillagers thing is getting waaaaay old...

My apologies again.

Esau, have you ever been to a hockey game with me?

Have you ever discussed hockey with me?

No.

I am a Leafs fan.

I don't act like an idiot at games, I don't waste my days on messageboards getting into 3rd grade arguments about why my team/dad is better than your team/dad (not YOU specifically). I like to have some beers and watch some good old-time hockey.

But I guees because I am a Leafs fan the generalization is easier eh?

Seriously man,I apologise to you & your fragile ego.

But since you brought this up,I'll comment on one thing.

I don't waste my days on messageboards getting into 3rd grade arguments about why my team/dad is better than your team/dad

1.I spend time here since I am unable to work due to health issues,so I have ample free time and decide to spend it here talking with friends.

2.I haven't been in a single dispute over any sports team,except some friendly trash talk with my friends,have we ever had friendly trash talk? No? Take a guess why.

3.My dads dead,so yours would win.

OK there must be a time lag thing between computers because I don't think I am having the same conversation as you.

I have been talking about badams and booche in my responses, just beacuase your post pops in there in between does not mean I am talking to you. I made one post in reply to yours, you brought up a generalization I challenged it. I specifically said I WASN'T talking about you, but I guess you missed that.

I have a confession. I am both, (cough), a Leaf fan, AND, a Habs fan. I love em both, but when it comes down to it, I cheer Habs when the two collide. Therefore, I take all the Leafs bashing to heart. Especially from Sens fans. Untill they win a series against the Leafs, make that FOUR, they should really just keep their opinions to themselves. Cuz, well, as I said before, its just all the more sad and pathetic when you lose to us. Heck, I think were all ready to concede a series just so you guys dont quit outright and join a co-ed curling league. Plus, we need you during the regular season to keep our more important opponents in-check.

WOW!!!

I guess some people are a little more sensitive then others.

Yes I will jump on any Leafs fan. It's never a personal attack. I have MANY friends who are Leaf fans. I am mocking their favorite team, NOT them. Thankfully the Leafs as an organization have given me plenty of ammo over the last four decades. In return they are free to mock my favorite teams.

Here they are...

The Habs

Miami Dolphins

Toronto Blue Jays

and sadly

the Toronto Raptors

It's all in good fun.

Defend your team, mock mine but PLEASE quit whining.

The Toronto Blue Jay suck more but hey i love both teams, the leafs and the jays!

The Leafs do indeed suck and so do the Raptors. The Jays gave it a good run but lack of depth in their starting rotation and their lack of ANY kind of consistent hitting doomed the team. Having a young, generally over-achieving team does not = suck.

The Toronto Blue Jay suck more but hey i love both teams' date=' the leafs and the jays![/quote']

The Leafs do indeed suck and so do the Raptors. The Jays gave it a good run but lack of depth in their starting rotation and their lack of ANY kind of consistent hitting doomed the team. Having a young, generally over-achieving team does not = suck.

I wonder if Lindros can DH?

The Toronto Blue Jay suck more but hey i love both teams' date=' the leafs and the jays![/quote']

If he could, he'd be put on the 15 day to permanent DL in a hurry.

If he could, he'd be put on the 15 day to permanent DL in a hurry.

Yeah your right. What was I thinking????

If the leafs make the playoffs and past the first round will the still suck? The jays didnt make the playoffs there in my opinion they suck.

Actually, if the Leafs don't win the Cup, they will suck. Same thing in the NFL with the Buffalo Bills.

Even with 3 minor league starting pitchers in regular rotation, a Cy Young winner out for the season, an oft-injured Ted Lily as your ace, no power from the power positions and playing two of the best teams in baseball on a regular basis, the Jays did pretty darn good... plus they've been fun to watch this year. Suck? No way.

THE DOLPHINS SUCK!

(The rest of those teams are really cool Badams. I never realized why we liked to drink together until this very thread. I love sports.)

EDIT:

I take that back. Badams, I was just saying that to appease these whiny Leaf fans, but screw them. The Leafs suck.

Edited by Guest

Gawdamn. If this ain't the place for trolling and trash talk, then I sure don't understand it's purpose.

PS Esau - the Bruins stink, Booche - the Habs are a bunch of pussies, Badams - Dan Marino couldn't win when it counted, Rubberdinghy - your favourite player couldn't skate his way out of a paper bag, and everyone else - the Leafs still suck. :P