Jambands.ca

Habs vs Leafs part two...

badams

it really feels great to watch him excel...

i was a fan of his growing up...as i'm only a couple years older, and played hockey in the same area...

i saw him play with the Generals (both in Oshawa and the Memorial Cup in Hamilton), then later with the Juniors and the National Teams...

I met him at Birny Arbour Stadium at a charity baseball game, as well as at the skydome fanfest...both times he was more than professional, even though we wasn't older than 17 years old...

all the crap his family has gone through in the NHL, i'm glad he's playing for a team he loves, in front of the family that loves him!!!

he's gonna be a strong player all year....once Sundin comes back, things are gonna look really nice.

Edited by Guest

This was all just a bad dream...........I'll awake soon enough.............

As for Lindros, ARE YOU KIDDING ME????????

Biggest yutz ever. Spoiled fucking little brat. Cant say I have ever met him, but I have had enough friends develop hemorroids to know that they are a royal pain in the ass and I never want them.

I have to admit, Lindros is looking great so far. Pat Quinn is using him right - he's not the first line centre, he's not expected to lead the team in offense, he's just supposed to contribute. And he is.

But as far as him being "professional"... well if refusing to play for every team that's ever drafted you equals professional, then he's a class act. The Soo Greyhounds and Colorado Avalanche thank you for their championships.